Hi, from Tigga & Lottie
Welcome to the blog, we’re both very excited to be here!
We are two eight-year-old ex-racing greyhounds. After retiring, we went to live in our forever home in Brisbane, Australia. In June 2022 we moved overseas to the Lake District in England. There are lots of new smells to discover on our sniffari’s!
This blog began after Mum adopted us and read about all the other greyhounds and sighthounds who needed a forever home. She wanted to show people what great pets we make, and how cute and well-behaved we all are. We are a very affectionate, calm breed and very low maintenance – as we sleep around 12-14hrs a day.
About Our Personalities
Tigga – all about the cuddles, huge dramatic sighs, master of sulks & crazy stinky bottom burps.
Lottie – pocket rocket, Queen hoarder of shoes and TV remotes & general roost ruler.
Many of the photos of our doggy friends on this blog have been sent by the kind people in the Facebook groups: Greyhound Owners Brisbane, Retired Greyhound Owners & The House Of Hound. Many are from overseas.
If you like our blog and support our mission to help as many other sighthounds find their forever homes too, please like and share on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
Please feel free to leave a comment or drop us a line at email@example.com – we would love to hear from you!
Tigga & Lottie XOX
- 10 Healthy Treats For Your Dog
- How To Look After Your Sighthounds Teeth
- Why Whippets Make Great Pets
- Cheddar Cheesy Dog Treats
- Raw Dog Food (a beginner’s guide to raw feeding)
- Why Do Greyhounds Lean On You?
- Potassium For Dogs (and why it’s essential)
- Help! Why Does My Dog Eat Grass?
- 10 Dog Friendly Beaches Near The Lake District
- Greyhound And Whippet Clothes (Where to buy them)
- Top 4 Dog Lovers Quotes to Make You Smile
- Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats
- The Sighthound Family
- The History of Greyhounds
- Why Does My Greyhound Stare At Me? (Top 6 Reasons)
If you love dogs in general – please visit our sister site Happy Puphouse!